1. The term “VALDIG, an EASL consortium” should be added after authors of all papers resulting from a collaboration between members of VALDIG and open to all VALDIG members.
2. Rules for authorship in VALDIG:
- first and last authors are from the center coordinating the study (i.e. writes the project, the CRF and the manuscript)
- other authors are listed according to the number of patients included. Second author will be from the center that included the highest number of patients (it can be the coordinating center; in that case, the coordinating center will have 1st and 2nd authorship). Third author will be from the center that included the second highest number of patients, etc. Same rules will be followed for senior authorship.
- the number of authors per center will vary according to the overall number of patients included in the study. Usually, centers including the highest number of patients will have more authors.
Dear VALDIG Members, The call for new ERN members is open, and available at https://ec.europa.eu/health/ern/consultations/2019_call_membership_en Available documents are: 1) Assessment Manual for Applicants - Description and Procedures...read more